I like listening to FOX they are more entertaining than NPR, however they push a certain agenda. It pisses me off that Brian Kilmeade and JOhn Gibson totally ignore Ron Paul, when a lot of their listeners clearly support him.

I can’t stand you Brian Kilmeade, but you do have a show where the topics are something I’m interested in.

6 comments for “Why Does Brian Kilmeade on Fox news ignores Ron Paul? Is it because Paul schools him in debates?

1. Liddel
    September 24, 2011 at 8:13 pm

They probably don’t see him as a serious contender.

lp

2. World is Watching
    September 25, 2011 at 12:04 pm

They all ignore Ron Paul. It’s like they’ve already decided Romney and Perry are the only candidates. I’m sick of the Media spin, even on FOX.

3. Fascist Hunter
    September 25, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Ron Paul would be disastrous for the working class. He supports abolishing the Federal minimum wage, has twice introduced legislation to repeal OSHA, or the Occupational Safety and Health Act and would deal devastating blows to Social Security including repealing the act that makes it mandatory for employees of nonprofits, to make “coverage completely optional for both present and future workers”, and would “freeze benefit levels”. He has also twice sponsored legislation seeking to repeal the Davis-Bacon Act and the Copeland Act which among other things provide that contractors for the federal government must provide the prevailing wage and prohibits corporate “kick backs.” Here are the related legislative titles (these are live links in the link below): H.R.2030, H.R.4604, H.R.736, and H.R.2720

Ron Paul’s tax plan is unfair to lower earners and would greatly benefit those with the highest incomes. He has repeatedly submitted amendments to the tax code that would get rid of the estate and gift taxes, tax all earners at 10%, disallow income tax credits to individuals who are not corporations, repeal the elderly tax credit, child care credit, earned income credit, and other common credits for working class citizens. Please see this link (live at the link below) for more information: H.R.05484 Summary

10 Reasons Not to Vote for Ron Paul

Ron Paul’s new campaign ad is just the Rodney King beating to the sound of children laughing. ~ Bill Mahr

f

4. Skeptic
    September 25, 2011 at 4:52 pm

All networks including PBS are ignoring Dr. Ron Paul or attempting to marginalize him by saying he is “unelectable” despite his high rankings in the polls. He is fighting the status quo which alienates many industries: banking, food, and medical.

He alienates me because he wants to eliminate safeguards assuring safety standards for the people. Who would prevent DDT from becoming widespread? It was sprayed every year in our neighborhood when I was a child. Dr. Paul would have me sue a large chemical manufacturer because my sister contracted liver cancer due to her exposure?

That’s not bloody likely.

• bellabari
      September 26, 2011 at 7:34 am

You know you can not claim that DDT caused your sister’s liver cancer. I am 61 and grew up in Miami. We too had the DDT truck spraying clouds of DDT for mosquito control on a regular basis through our neighborhoods. I don’t know one person who has liver or anyother cancer as a result. Our whole neighborhood is alive and well. Ron Paul like the rest of his supporter know that this government has gone way beyond helping the truly needy. There is clearly a difference between abject poverty and relative poverty. We want people to become uncomfortable in their poverty.. what else would encourage them to get out of it. Personal responsibility…a hand up not a hand out.

• Marka Fogarty
        September 29, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Ive noticed for years that American poor people are fat. That belies their poverty. By now everyone knows that most of America’s poor have the basic amenities: TV, a residence, a car, a cell phone paid for by that universal access fee on My and Your bill, baby strollers…I once saw a student at the high school where I taught buy her lunch with her free-lunch card then her dessert with the $5.00 bill she had in her hand.